the collective, REALTY Blog
West Hollywood Welcomes The Collective Realty In A Big Way
Owned and managed by longtime WeHo resident, Anthony Vulin, the collective Realty is a boutique realty firm of 30 Realtors. The Grand Opening of their new WeHo location was celebrated with over 300 guests. Champagne was flowing and a popular local DJ was spinning.
Magically, the office was turned into an art gallery for the evening with two local artists, Eric Smith, www.esmithimages.com, and Thomas Alleman, www.AllemanPhoto.com displaying photography of scenes of LA.
A silent auction was also held to benefit the LAGLC Homeless Youth Center. “At the collective, we believe supporting the community goes hand and hand with selling homes” says owner Anthony Vulin.
The collective will be participating in Make Music Los Angeles on Sunday June 21st, hosting local musicians throughout the day, and they encourage you to stop by and support the event and community.
The Collective is located at 8278 1/2 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood 90046. www.thecollectivereatly.com 310.569.1335
- Los Angeles Home Values Projected to Keep Rising
- C.A.R. releases its 2021 California Housing Market Forecast
- For Sale By Owner vs Real Estate Agent – 6 Reasons why selling with a Real Estate Agent is worth it during Covid.
- California Breaks Median Home Price Mark
- Home equity surges as demand soars and mortgage rates stay low
Phone: (310) 569-1335