Tag: el nino los angeles
The promised “second peak” of this year’s El Niño still hasn’t really shown up, and instead of prolonged torrential rains, Southern California has instead gotten some heavy winds and a freaky-hot February. Now, says the Associated Press, El Niño is “weakening ever so slightly.” The World Meteorological Organization says that, as far as El […]
- Los Angeles Home Values Projected to Keep Rising
- C.A.R. releases its 2021 California Housing Market Forecast
- For Sale By Owner vs Real Estate Agent – 6 Reasons why selling with a Real Estate Agent is worth it during Covid.
- California Breaks Median Home Price Mark
- Home equity surges as demand soars and mortgage rates stay low
Phone: (310) 569-1335