the collective, REALTY Blog
OFF MARKET LISTING IN WEST HOLLYWOOD
Large one-bedroom in the heart of West Hollywood completely remodeled to reflect the finest in contemporary luxury design. Warm grey wood floors and a gas fireplace highlight the expansive living/dining room featuring a built-in wine rack and wine refrigerator. The Chef’s kitchen boasts designer cabinets, stone countertops, glass tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. A Spa-like bathroom includes a dual sink vanity and rainhead shower. The building completed a major renovation in 2015 and features a charming Spanish-tiled pool and spa area. Low HOA fees and a great Walk Score. The best in chic and elegant urban living.
Asking Price of $539,000
Call 310.569.1335 for more details
- Los Angeles Home Values Projected to Keep Rising
- C.A.R. releases its 2021 California Housing Market Forecast
- For Sale By Owner vs Real Estate Agent – 6 Reasons why selling with a Real Estate Agent is worth it during Covid.
- California Breaks Median Home Price Mark
- Home equity surges as demand soars and mortgage rates stay low
Phone: (310) 569-1335