Monthly Archives: January 2015
Home prices are ending the year on a stable note, according to new year-end data. The Case-Shiller Index — which tracks prices nationwide and in 20 major cities — reported prices grew 4.6% in October compared to a year earlier. That’s the slowest pace since September 2012, but one which many economists say is healthier […]
- Los Angeles Home Values Projected to Keep Rising
- C.A.R. releases its 2021 California Housing Market Forecast
- For Sale By Owner vs Real Estate Agent – 6 Reasons why selling with a Real Estate Agent is worth it during Covid.
- California Breaks Median Home Price Mark
- Home equity surges as demand soars and mortgage rates stay low
Phone: (310) 569-1335